🐈
» Forums » Clients » “confirm” hire button goes to blank screen
Page options
6989bbf9
Community Member

“confirm” hire button goes to blank screen

“confirm” (hire) button goes to blank screen on all platforms, all devices I own.
2 chat sessions, 2 live phone calls, 12 hours after I have tried to hire and they have no solution for me. Went through all company, billing, tax information, etc.… I am ready to kick upwork to the curb. I can access my own medical records through the department of defense, I can buy anything I want to through Amazon or anywhere else, no problems negotiating other portals, etc.… This is the worst website I have ever worked with.
Maybe they should put their own feelers out for someone to work for them??
4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Raymond,

I can see that our team already assisted you with your concern. If you need further assistance, please feel free to update the ticket, and our team will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
6989bbf9
Community Member

None of you have given any assistance at all! Your website is a train wreck. I can’t update the (2!) tickets, the links to either ticket brings me to a “not found” page! Emails show both as “solved”...?!

There has been no solution, I am ready to fire Upwork and rate them accordingly, I have lost an entire days work and I probably could pursue damages.

if you cannot fix this within 4 hours, I’m going to pull my account.

Hi Raymond,

I'm sorry to hear that. Could you please check the email address associated with your Upwork account? The same email should have been sent to your inbox and you may also reply directly from there. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

re: "I have lost an entire days work and I probably could pursue damages."

You can read more about that here.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths