🐈
» Forums » Clients » deposit
Page options
16b9e65d
Community Member

deposit

i deposited $200 and then the freelancer refused the work because she is busy. When I tried another freelancer the website wanted me to deposit again. I haven't got my $200 yet. can I use that for the work?

3 REPLIES 3
riacruz09
Community Member

You have to refund it first. Since it's deposited, it's under the escrow fund. When you end the contract with your freelancer, you can request for a refund of the escrow. Nothing will be deducted from it. Afterwards, the money will be sent back to you and then, you can use it for the other freelancer.

By the way, what job is it?

@Ma. Regina C wrote:

You have to refund it first. Since it's deposited, it's under the escrow fund. When you end the contract with your freelancer, you can request for a refund of the escrow.

This is all wrong.

He had not hired anyone yet, he just sent an offer, which the freelancer declined because she is too busy. The Escrow funds then go back to the payment method, but that takes a day or two.

Why would it matter "what job it is?"

Ma. Regina C wrote:

You have to refund it first. Since it's deposited, it's under the escrow fund. When you end the contract with your freelancer, you can request for a refund of the escrow. Nothing will be deducted from it. Afterwards, the money will be sent back to you and then, you can use it for the other freelancer.

Well according to me,if someone is deposits amount to freelance,and if offer is declined,it hardley takes a day or 2 to get refund.The amount comes in escow fund.Process should not take more than 1 or 2 day mybkexperience

Latest Articles
Learning Paths