🐈
» Forums » Clients » did I pay for the most recent job post. it wa...
Page options
6266e1a2
Community Member

did I pay for the most recent job post. it was ended unsuccessfully!

did I pay for the most recent job post. it was ended unsuccessfully!

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

Max: You posted in the Freelancers section using ambiguous wording. To help us understand your question, I will provide options. Tell us which of these is your question:

a) I am a freelancer. I sent a proposal to a job posting. I think nobody was hired for that job. Do I get my connects back?

b) I am a client. I posted a job and paid $29.95 to make it a premium job posting, but I was not able to hire anybody. Do I get my money back?

c) I am a client. I posted a job posting for free, but was unable to hire anybody. Can I get some money back?

d) I am a client. I posted a job posting. Somebody applied who I hired using an Upwork contract. Things did not go as I expected. Can I get a refund on the money I paid to the freelancer?

JoanneP

Hi Max,

I checked the recently ended contract, and it looks like you have released the payment to the freelancer already. Feedback has already been provided as well. You may want to reach out to your freelancer about this so that you can discuss how you'd like to complete the remaining task. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths