cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebook copyright infringement

Timothy F Member Since: May 25, 2017
1 of 2

On upwork I had a job posting for a ghostwriter for an ebook about Conversation Skills.

The ghostwriter did a great job and the book was deivered to me on the agreed day of May 8th.

I spent the next two or three days reviewing the work and performed minor edits.

Around May 10th I submitted the ebook to Amazon KDP. The propsed ebook stayed in the waiting queue for over a week. I finally recieved a response form Amazon KDP with a statment that said that believe that the content of my book was not original.

After several emails to Amazon, they continued to tell me that my work was not original.

Today, as I was going to try a second publishing attempt on Amazon. I did another Amazon kindle search "Conversation Skills" and there I found the book that my ghostwriter stole and published himself.

https://www.amazon.com/Conversation-Skills-Overcome-Shyness-Connect-ebook/dp/B0727ZFK5F/ref=sr_1_1?s...

Where can I proberly report this copyright infringement to upwork to that this ghostwriter is marked and forced to leave upwork?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 2

Hi Timothy,

I'm really to hear your copyright was violated, our team will reach out to you soon and assist you directly.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS