🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: employer feedback
Page options
sfguido
Community Member

employer feedback

I think the answer to my question is posted somewhere, but I can't find.it.

I am an upwork employer. How do i see the feedavck that my employees have given me. One freelancer recently told me that I hve very good feedback – but how do I see it?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

Upwork -> Jobs -> All Contracts

You will see a list of past contracts. (Only closed contracts have feedback, so that's all you care about.)

Click on a freelancer's name

Cick on "Terms & Settings"

There is the feedback... From you to the freelancer, from the freelancer to you, including star-averages and text feedback comments.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

Upwork -> Jobs -> All Contracts

You will see a list of past contracts. (Only closed contracts have feedback, so that's all you care about.)

Click on a freelancer's name

Cick on "Terms & Settings"

There is the feedback... From you to the freelancer, from the freelancer to you, including star-averages and text feedback comments.

cupidmedia
Community Member

In addition to what Preston said, if you want to see *all* your feedback in one place, you need to view one of your job posts (either current or previously closed is fine). Scroll to the bottom of the post and you'll see all your past feedback from past closed contracts.

(As an aside: you are an Upwork *client* and the people you have hired are *freelancers*. This is not a platform where you have an employer/employee relationship, generally.)

sfguido
Community Member

Hello, is Jennifer D's advice from 2017 still working? I've looked at my closed job posts, and I don't see my feedback summary from the freelancers I've hired.

Hi Andrew,

Yes, it is. I just tried following the said steps and I was able to locate all the feedback you have received. You may log in to your account and check here. Please let us know if you are still unable to locate it. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
sfguido
Community Member

Thanks – I finally found it. I needed to scroll down all the way to the very bottom of the page.
Latest Articles
Learning Paths