cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

financial transactions limited

pacificlots
Steve L Member Since: Nov 3, 2017
1 of 2

We have used Upworks since they were Elance and have posted and completed many jobs that freelancers have completed for us.  Now our account says "finacial transactions are limited" and that we should have received an email but we don't seem to find one.  We added a new credit card to go along with our Paypal account and can't seem to get to a real help button to actually contact customer support, instead going in endless circles without being able to contact customer service, which actually gives us concern.  Can anyone explain how to solve this issue and how to actually reach customer service, I am at wits end.  I tried to attach a .docx file but apparently even that was not supported.  Pretty ridiculous since it is a standard word doc from Microsoft office

lenaellis
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
2 of 2

Hi Steve,

We apologise for the inconvenience. I see that your issue has now been resolved and you were able to reach an agent through our CS chat.  You stated you had issues finding support. To contact support you can click the Get Help button on any page in the Help Center or by clicking the "?" and selecting "Help and Support" from your Upwork page. After providing info about your issue you should see all of your support options, and there would have been a link to live chat.  

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS