🐈
» Forums » Clients » freelancer allowing client to change feedback
Page options
mexius
Community Member

freelancer allowing client to change feedback

I gave one of my freelancers poor feedback for a job, he has agreed to sort out the problem, but it will take a little time, which will take me past the 14 days I am given to change his feedback. is there anyway to extend the 14 days or can he enable the change feedback again?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Alexis B wrote:

I gave one of my freelancers poor feedback for a job, he has agreed to sort out the problem, but it will take a little time, which will take me past the 14 days I am given to change his feedback. is there anyway to extend the 14 days or can he enable the change feedback again?

If the freelancer has already enabled you to change your feedback, 14 days is all you have. It can't be extended and it's a one time thing.

Do NOT change your feedback before whatever caused the poor feedback has been completely rectified. If you do, chances are it's never rectified because the incentive to do so is gone.

So the freelancer will have to get oing in order to fix things for you before the time runs out.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Alexis,

Just to confirm, that when a contract is closed both parties will have 14 days to provide feedback for eachother. After the 14 days period, both parties will be able to use the perk "enable to change feedback" only once. This will allow the other party to be able to update their feedback in the next 14 days. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Alexis B wrote:

If the freelancer has already enabled you to change your feedback, 14 days is all you have. It can't be extended and it's a one time thing.

Do NOT change your feedback before whatever caused the poor feedback has been completely rectified. If you do, chances are it's never rectified because the incentive to do so is gone.

So the freelancer will have to get oing in order to fix things for you before the time runs out.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths