cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freelancer not responding

fitzgerald s Member Since: May 2, 2016
1 of 15

on the day of complection he deleted me of skype since then he hasnt gotten back to me, i reported but there is no progress being made. what do i do?

Community Guru
Khadezatul K Member Since: May 1, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 15

Hi,

This is a very sad news. Please contact customer support in Live chat section. I hope they will answer and give you solution. 

Wish you all the best .

Thank you 

Uzair N Member Since: Apr 20, 2017
3 of 15

Hi, 

I have almost the same issue. The freelancer I hired has disappeared without completing any work. How do I get in touch with customer support? I can't see LIve Chat anywhere or an option to contact support. 

Thanks,

Uzair

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 15

Hi Uzair,

It looks like you communicated with the freelancer yesterday. You may give her a few hours to respond today and if she still doesn't, please let us know and we'll try reaching out to her on your behalf.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Essence Corporate S Member Since: May 16, 2017
5 of 15

Further, May I give a feedback to such a freelancer who has not delivered my work on agreed deadline and who has taken some upfront payment from me.

Kenneth P Member Since: Apr 27, 2016
6 of 15

I feel like this is one of those job proposals where too little information is given so you have to bid on the job just to ask a question.

It sounds to me like the freelancer may have fired you as a client. I assume you made no payment because no miles stones have been met or the mile stone has been met for someone else to pick up on?

fitzgerald s Member Since: May 2, 2016
7 of 15

i did made the payment to him as he wanted, the day before he stop responding we were looking for a server to host the app and that was the last day.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
8 of 15

It is not clear to me why you would want to continue working with somebody who no longer wants to work with you.

Especially given the fact that there are 10 million contractors on Upwork, many of whom are qualified to continue working on the project, and many of whom would be happy to do so.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
9 of 15

re: "The freelancer I hired has disappeared without completing any work. How do I get in touch with customer support? I can't see LIve Chat anywhere or an option to contact support."

Why would you need to contact customer support?

This does not seem to be very complicated. If you hired somebody who didn't do any work, then close the contract and hire somebody else. What would talking to customer support do for you?

Essence Corporate S Member Since: May 16, 2017
10 of 15

Hello Sir, I hire freelancer who took some upfront payment from me and now too many deadlines have passed. Final deadline he gave me is 15th May 2017 and he is not responding now. I made around 25% downpayment to this freelancer; what is the solution with me and also lot of my time wasted since I have been waiting for him to deliver my work.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS