🐈
» Forums » Clients » freelancer review
Page options
f5fd5b5d
Community Member

freelancer review

Hi, i recently left a review for a freelancer after i ended a contract, I would like to find out if it is possible to retract that review and feedback?  I left a 5* review, but now to think of it i feel his work wasnt up to my expection, nor did he fulfil my requirements. I gave the rating based on the fact that he said he will give continious supourt outside of upwork platfrom but now i realise that was said just to get the review.

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

Yes, it is possible.

There is a button on the freelancer's side that he may click which will allow you to change your review.

If you ask him to click that button, and if he does indeed click it, then you will be provided with a two-week period of time during which you may change the review, including star ratings as well as written feedback.

tta192
Community Member

Fatiha B wrote:

Hi, i recently left a review for a freelancer after i ended a contract, I would like to find out if it is possible to retract that review and feedback?  I left a 5* review, but now to think of it i feel his work wasnt up to my expection, nor did he fulfil my requirements. I gave the rating based on the fact that he said he will give continious supourt outside of upwork platfrom but now i realise that was said just to get the review.

So effectively you expected free work in exchange for good feedback. You shouldn't say that publicly on the forum.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths