🐈
» Forums » Clients » help
Page options
alemayohu
Community Member

help

i sent my client a direct contract to pay then he told he couldn't able to pay since he is getting error. then it charged twice since he tried two times. one from paypal balance another is by calling credit card via paypal. both of them showed status of refunded. but only one is refunded. what shall we do?

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alemayohu,

Could you please send me a private message with the client's name or email address so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

private message sent

Aleksandar D wrote:

Hi Alemayohu,

Could you please send me a private message with the client's name or email address so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

Aleksandar D wrote:

Hi Alemayohu,

Thank you.

I sent you a PM about the same issue last week, and I still have not received a response fro you. I did receive a response from Avery though, who suggested my client try a dfferent browser, which he did, and which produced the same error. However, I do appreciate the fact that resolving issues like this is not part of your job description, so maybe we should involve Jason in this.  

Latest Articles
Learning Paths