cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i change a offer after accepting a offer?

md a Member Since: Mar 20, 2017
1 of 4

hello guys,i need some advise. how can i make few milestones after accepting my offer by freelance?when i sent offer to my freelancer then it was one milestone .but now i want to make few milesotne.it is fixed price offer.please somebody give me a good suggestion.

thanks

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Md,

If the freelancer has already accepted your offer and you have an official contract with them, you'll only be able to fund further milestones once you release the current ones in order. Please, see this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
James K Member Since: Jun 5, 2017
3 of 4

Even though it is fixed agreement, you can get time estimate from freelancer and do the math on an hourly rate.  Set a maximum for hours logged in a week.  Set delivery milestones for Saturday night, so you have time to change the maximum on Sunday if needed.  Once Monday starts the maximums don't go into effect until the following week.

Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
4 of 4

@James K wrote:

Even though it is fixed agreement, you can get time estimate from freelancer and do the math on an hourly rate.  Set a maximum for hours logged in a week.  Set delivery milestones for Saturday night, so you have time to change the maximum on Sunday if needed.  Once Monday starts the maximums don't go into effect until the following week.

If a contract is fixed price, there is no hours logged in a week or maximum to set.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS