🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: how to add paypal as an option to topup m...
Page options
5583ef8a
Community Member

how to add paypal as an option to topup money to my upwork account

I want to add PayPal option to topup my upwork balance to pay my future clients, since I don't have debit/credit business card due to a nature of my business, but I just regisrered a business paypal account and will be able to send money there from my business bank account. 

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eugene, 

I wanted to check if you meant "..Upwork balance to pay your future freelancers" instead of "clients?" 🙂 

You should be able to add a verified Paypal account to your Upwork account. Please see this help article for more information on how you can add Paypal. 

~ Avery
Upwork
5583ef8a
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Yes, I meant freelancers! As of now, when I go to the billing section, I only have an option to add credit/debit card and there is no option for me to link my paypal. Do you by any chance know how can paypal payment methods can be activated? 

Thanks,

Eugene

Eugene,

Unfortunately, in some locations PayPal isn't available as a billing method and therefore will not show in Settings.

~ Valeria
Upwork
e8d6f853
Community Member

How to the rejected bank account

Hi Bovi,

Could you please clarify your question or what you need assistance with? Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths