cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add paypal as an option to topup money to my upwork account

5583ef8a
Eugene A Member Since: Mar 17, 2018
1 of 6

I want to add PayPal option to topup my upwork balance to pay my future clients, since I don't have debit/credit business card due to a nature of my business, but I just regisrered a business paypal account and will be able to send money there from my business bank account. 

Thank you

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 6

Hi Eugene, 

I wanted to check if you meant "..Upwork balance to pay your future freelancers" instead of "clients?" Smiley Happy 

You should be able to add a verified Paypal account to your Upwork account. Please see this help article for more information on how you can add Paypal. 

~ Avery
Upwork
5583ef8a
Eugene A Member Since: Mar 17, 2018
3 of 6

Hi Avery,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Yes, I meant freelancers! As of now, when I go to the billing section, I only have an option to add credit/debit card and there is no option for me to link my paypal. Do you by any chance know how can paypal payment methods can be activated? 

Thanks,

Eugene

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 6

Eugene,

Unfortunately, in some locations PayPal isn't available as a billing method and therefore will not show in Settings.

~ Valeria
Upwork
e8d6f853
Bovi K Member Since: Jun 21, 2018
5 of 6
How to the rejected bank account
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 6

Hi Bovi,

Could you please clarify your question or what you need assistance with? Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS