🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: how to close account and delete credit ca...
Page options
9fb4c5c9
Community Member

how to close account and delete credit card info

i have closed a contract and do not want my credit card info left on upwork because i'm closing my account and using other options. It will not let me Remove my card w/o adding another billing method. How do i close account and delete cc info?

8 REPLIES 8
joynul33
Community Member

Please try to contact Upwork help center.

Joynul

How does one contact Upwork help Centre please?

email;  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Glowdees,

I checked and it looks like you already reached out to the team on this support ticket. I'll follow up with them and you can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi there, how do I reach out to your ream to get a support ticket? Thanks!

Hi Cat,

Thank you for your message. Could you please clarify the reason you would like to get a support ticket? 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ann,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
9fb4c5c9
Community Member

ok thank you. When i click on "support ticket" link it says there are none so I will wait for your agent to contact me since that's what it said in your reply. Let me know if i need to do any other action before that.

Thanks,

Ann

cab1fbdd
Community Member

I have closed my account but I have not been able to remove my credit card details from the website, can you assist me please.

My name is **Edited for Community Guidelines** and my account was **Edited for Community Guidelines**.

my email is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Learning Paths