Community Member

how to uninvite a freelancer

How do I uninvite a freelancer

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David,

You're able to cancel/decline invitations. To do this please select the desired Job Posting and then click on the Invite Freelancers - Invited Freelancers tab. There you'll have the option to decline invitation sent to the Freelancer. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David,

You're able to cancel/decline invitations. To do this please select the desired Job Posting and then click on the Invite Freelancers - Invited Freelancers tab. There you'll have the option to decline invitation sent to the Freelancer. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
89eb2910
Community Member

I have tried that option MANY times and all I get is an error that says something went wrong.

Don't matter what browser, don't matter what reason I put, don't matter if I clear the cache, don't matter if I uninstall and reinstall the program.

So, how do I uninvite freelancers that have never responded or declined the job offer?

Hi Mark,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you with this.

~Andrea
Upwork

I've had the same issue, but your solution is not working (no option for 'univiting' showing up)

Hi Gladius,

If you want to cancel an invitation to a freelancer for a job posting, you can do so by following these steps. First, go to the job posting and click on the Invite Freelancers > Invited Freelancers tab. Then, find the freelancer you want to decline and click on the 'Decline' button. This will remove the invitation and notify the freelancer.

- Pradeep

Upwork
665cbc80
Community Member

Hi greeting please remove my invite

Hi Noor,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please provide more information on this? What invite are you referring to? Looking forward to your response so we can assist you further!

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths