🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: i can't add a billing method
Page options
aminar95
Community Member

i can't add a billing method

Q:
hi, i can't add a billing method, it keeps sending me this error text : We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your card now. Please try again in a minute. I don't know what to do in this case.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amina,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with adding your billing method. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amina,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with adding your billing method. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
aminar95
Community Member

Thank you 

dde53846
Community Member

Hi,

Even I am facing the same problem it's ending with error page. My payment is blocked since two month. Help me please. 

Hi Priyanka,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi,
I was able to add a billing method but still I am still getting the same
error message that financial statement for my account is limited. Unable to
withdraw my money.

Hi Priyanka,

As AJ mentioned, you are already being assisted by one of our agents via a support ticket. Kindly refer to your ticket here for more information and continue communicating with the team from there if you have additional questions about your case.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
srbhutad
Community Member

Hello Amina,

Can you please delete your browsing history and then in the site setting, allow a pop-up notification. It might help you.

Thanks

Sumit 

4203889a
Community Member

I am having this issue! Can anyone help!!

Hi MacKenzie,

I checked and it looks like you already have a support ticket regarding the issue. I'll follow up with the team and you can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I'm trying to put money in escrow for a contract but when I try to add a debit card I get the same message:

"We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your card now. Please try again in a minute."

I first got this message yesterday. Then again today.

Hi Mira,

Could you try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to add your billing method? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I tried both clearing cache and cookies and signing in from a different browser but got the same message.

I'd pay with PayPal but I can't add that method either, as I mentioned before.

Thank you for the confirmation, Mira.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and email as soon as possible and will assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

I tried adding a PayPal account, but there's no option for it under Billing > Add a Method. I only have "Payment card."

Hi Mira,

I would like to clarify that the available billing methods will depend on your location as well. Once you click on the Add Method button you will see only the available options for your current location. If you're still receiving the error you've mentioned in your previous post, let me know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you. So PayPal may not work from my country, okay.

Could you please then look into why I cannot add a card? It was actually added to my account and I was able to pay with it fine many times, but then yesterday I got an error messsage when I tried to hire a freelancer. I first checked with my bank to see the balance on the card, and it was all okay. I then removed the card and tried adding it again, at which point I got that error message (yesterday and today as well).

I would really appreciate your help. Thank you!

Hi Mira,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket and email to assist you further with your billing method. You can access your tickets on this Link. Feel free to follow up directly there with any additional questions you may have, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
9a06672a
Community Member

I don't have a card and I don't think it will be available anytime soon because of some bank Issues.Please how do I change it to Paypal 

Hi Nora,

If you have a verified PayPal account, you can use PayPal as your billing method. To learn more about verifying and linking your PayPal account, go here. You can find more information about adding a billing method here. If you need further assistance, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Kinfly leave a message

Latest Articles
Learning Paths