cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i can't add a billing method

d237c38a
Mira W Member Since: Apr 6, 2021
11 of 14

I tried adding a PayPal account, but there's no option for it under Billing > Add a Method. I only have "Payment card."

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 14

Hi Mira,

I would like to clarify that the available billing methods will depend on your location as well. Once you click on the Add Method button you will see only the available options for your current location. If you're still receiving the error you've mentioned in your previous post, let me know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
d237c38a
Mira W Member Since: Apr 6, 2021
13 of 14

Hi Goran,

Thank you. So PayPal may not work from my country, okay.

Could you please then look into why I cannot add a card? It was actually added to my account and I was able to pay with it fine many times, but then yesterday I got an error messsage when I tried to hire a freelancer. I first checked with my bank to see the balance on the card, and it was all okay. I then removed the card and tried adding it again, at which point I got that error message (yesterday and today as well).

I would really appreciate your help. Thank you!

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 14

Hi Mira,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket and email to assist you further with your billing method. You can access your tickets on this Link. Feel free to follow up directly there with any additional questions you may have, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS