🐈
» Forums » Clients » i change my payement method and its active no...
Page options
a05d0e5c3f699c77
Community Member

i change my payement method and its active now .   I have no clue why my account is suspended, is i

i change my payement method and its active now . 

I have no clue why my account is suspended, is it for long inactivity or some other reason, and in both case what can I do to get my account working again ? Thank you in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohammed,

I checked your account and I can see that you already have a ticket with our team. Rest assured, I will also escalate your concern to our team and one of our team members will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohammed,

I checked your account and I can see that you already have a ticket with our team. Rest assured, I will also escalate your concern to our team and one of our team members will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hello . I have already changed the payment method and my payment method is now active, and I have already verified that there are no unpaid invoices on my account, so why my account has not automatically activated as I have read in the forum that when you update the payment method the recative account

Hi Mohammed,

Since private details are involved I won't be able to share any additional information here. However, I've also escalated your concern to our team and our team will continue assisting you directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thank you so much, and I remind you that I do no prohibited chaose and I think that if I make several offers it is not prohibited but what I do not like that I pay and my work has stopped and even I received no message , and normally the CLIENTS should be contacted quickly even if there is something like a small problem, and I started perflichi afterwards if the whole upwork team was not available? and how many people are there to answer ?? please really I'm very tired because of that because normally when I choose upwork as a client you have to help me with the advice not stop the work and did not send me the resons, please I really wait for your fastest messages because everything is stopped

Thanks 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths