🐈
» Forums » Clients » i made a client account complete all verifica...
Page options
1af91b44
Community Member

i made a client account complete all verification process attach all required documents then why my

i made a client account complete all verification process attach all required documents then why my id still suspended or on hold?

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you today regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
1af91b44
Community Member

i made a client account complete all verification process attach all required documents then why my id still suspended or on hold? Please reactivate my account

This (**Edited for community guidelines**) is not my account this is my friends account he opened this on my laptop i only have this (**Edited for community guidelines**) client account how many dues remaining for this (**Edited for community guidelines**) account and how i can pay these dues?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

I’m sorry to hear about the inconvenience this caused. It looks like you’re communicating with our team regarding this case on your existing ticket. Please allow time for our team to respond and update the ticket.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths