🐈
» Forums » Clients » i received a direct contract and ca't pay wit...
Page options
0a8ec905
Community Member

i received a direct contract and ca't pay with my debit card

i received a direct contract and when i try to pay with my debit card i received this error :we are unable to authorize your card. Please try again using a different payment method or contact your issuing bank i log in to my online bank account and see that the money from the project was deducted to an Irland (Dublin) bank account what is going on ?

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Romulus,

Could you please send me a private message with more information on this so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

i can't sent you a private msg , also i've contacted my bank and tell all about and they told me that everything is ok with my card and bank account that i've made hundred transaction and works , also they told me that YOUR MERCHAND ACCOUNT THAT YOU HAVE ATTACHED A DUBLIN BANK ACCOUNT IS BLACKLISTED BY ALL MAJOR BANK THAT'S WHY WE CAN'T PAY WITH OUR DEBIT AND CREDIT CARD

Hi Romulus,

Are you receiving an error while trying to send me a private message? Please note that in order for me to check and assist you further, you need to send me a private message with more information on this along with the Contract ID. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

i just sent you a private msg last 4 hours ago no answer

Hi Romulus,

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to your private message and I responded just now.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths