🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: i want to change feedback i gave to freel...
Page options
91cf6345
Community Member

i want to change feedback i gave to freelance

hi 

im client in upwork i give a freelance his money before the hole project finsh and five star feddback after he took his money he ignored me i want to change the feedback i give him because he dosen't deserve it .

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I want to change feedback I gave to freelancer"

You can read about how to do that here:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068458-Enable-Clients-to-Change-Feedback

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 6.10.04 PM.png

Basically:
You can ask the freelancer to click the "Enable client to change feedback" link button on his side, and that will give you 14 days within which you can change the feedback.

petra_r
Community Member

Amal A wrote:

im client in upwork i give a freelance his money before the hole project finsh and five star feddback after he took his money he ignored me i want to change the feedback i give him because he dosen't deserve it .

You can't change the feedback unless the freelancer allows this (which they obviously won't), but you could contact Upwork and ask for the feedback you left to be removed.

Preston H wrote:

Basically:
You can ask the freelancer to click the "Enable client to change feedback" link button on his side, and that will give you 14 days within which you can change the feedback.

As you surely must know, the freelancer won't enable the client to change feedback..

Latest Articles
Learning Paths