🐈
» Forums » Clients » inviting co-worker to access account
Page options
2602badd
Community Member

inviting co-worker to access account

Posted a job and sent my co-worker an invitation to our account so we an go through applicants together. He now has access to our account, but when he clicks on the "proposals" button, he is told that he is "not authorized to access that information." Tried to get around this by giving him my login information so he can simply log in as me, but I can't find my username. I have been all over the internet and the Upwork website trying to find the username to no avail. HELP! How can I authorize my co-worker to access the specific pages I'm looking at, or how can I find my username so that he can login as me? 

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Maribeth,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your coworker account and getting proper permission. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
b14749ba
Community Member

Hi, 
I have a client account already, and another account invited me to join the team by the same email address that is registered before. 
Once click Get started from the invitation link of the email, I can not see the messages and contract that is created before.
What should I do?    
Thanks! 

Hi Yuan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
209d28a0
Community Member

Hello, can the step be posted here? I have the same question.

Thanks

Latest Articles
Learning Paths