🐈
» Forums » Clients » is it possible to hide a new project from a c...
Page options
fd213ee6
Community Member

is it possible to hide a new project from a current developer who is already working on one project

Hi there,

Is it possible to hide a project from a current developer who is already working on  one of my project. I do not want to see my new project and get him disturbed as he is tempting to work on new project also where as I know he do not have that experties with him. If i deny, he may not give me a qulaity work as he is hoping to get new project also. So i want him not see , if I post a new job on upwork. How will I do that. Pls help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

Yes.

You can create a new project as a private job posting. Then send invites only to the freelancers you want to see it. Your current freelancer won't see the job posting.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Yes.

You can create a new project as a private job posting. Then send invites only to the freelancers you want to see it. Your current freelancer won't see the job posting.

Preston, won't the freelancer see when a person is hired in client's "jobs in progress"?

Viacheslav:

That sounds like a legitimate question.

Clients can prevent others from seeing a job posting, but can freelancers still see projects listed in a client's "jobs in progress"?

Someone else would need to answer that. As a freelancer, I have never seen a current client's "jobs in progress." But that does not mean that it does not exist.

petra_r
Community Member

Viacheslav K wrote:

Preston, won't the freelancer see when a person is hired in client's "jobs in progress"?

Of course he will, but he need not know it's something he would want to do if the job has a different name.

That said, finding someone else with only 3 invites might be more of a challenge.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths