🐈
» Forums » Clients » merch by amazon
Page options
f989dfbc
Community Member

merch by amazon

hi 

i have merch by amazon account  im still in tier 10 and i need somoene expert on merch to get to tier 25;100....**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Hicham D wrote:

hi 

i have merch by amazon account  im still in tier 10 and i need somoene expert on merch to get to tier 25;100.... if you are professional and you can do that send me e maessage

thanks 

You are not going about this the right way. You need to post a job and hire a freelancer for this. (If whatever it is you need to be done is legal and allowed by Amazon and upwork.)

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Hicham D wrote:

hi 

i have merch by amazon account  im still in tier 10 and i need somoene expert on merch to get to tier 25;100.... if you are professional and you can do that send me e maessage

thanks 

You are not going about this the right way. You need to post a job and hire a freelancer for this. (If whatever it is you need to be done is legal and allowed by Amazon and upwork.)

hi i don't know because i new here so i should to post on hire or job thakns for your help

Hi Hicham,

One of our team members will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist further. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

Hicham, all you need to do is copy what you posted here, and use it as the basis for a job posting on the main website.

Start the job posting this way: "I need to hire a freelancer to consult with me on the following question:"

Paste you Amazon tier question.

Then say: "For this job, you will not be directly doing any work on my account. You will be consulting with me only, via phone or Skype."

Post this as an hourly contract.

Hire three different people for this job. You may end up talking to them for only ten to twenty minutes. This would be a very inexpensive way to gain additional knowledge and perspective.

Based on what you learn, you will be able to create a better job posting for finding people to help you further.

f989dfbc
Community Member

hi i need a designer for kindle direct publishing and thirt merch by amazon for a lot of design i need a professionel designer have  a good experience price **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Check this: How to Post a Job on Upwork

But first this: How It Works

i need a professional on kdp :kindle direct publishing

to take me hand by hand to get money in this domain 

1-niche research

2-best keyword to rank

3-interior (journal or notebook?or ebook) someone think out of the box 

good day

Hicham:
You CAN find people who will help you do these things.

But you are posting in the wrong section.

You need to post this as a job posting here:

https://upwork.com

Here, I will even write your job posting for you. All you need to do is copy and paste this and create an hourly job posting. Hire 3 different people who apply to you job post and talk to each of them for between 30 minutes to an hour. After that, if you still have questions, then come back here and ask questions in the Community Forum. You may ask additional questions in this thread.

Your job posting:

I need to hire professionals to help with KDP: Kindle direct publishing.

Right now I do not want to hire anybody to do the actual work. I want to hire knowledgeable, experienced professionals who can consult with me, and answer my questions by phone or Skype. No interview time involved. You will be paid for all of your time talking to me.

I basically need a consultant to take me by the hand and advise me about how to earn money in this domain. Help me figure the best strategies and who to hire for:

1-niche research

2-best keyword to rank

3-interior (journal or notebook?or ebook) - someone who thinks outside the box

Latest Articles
Learning Paths