🐈
» Forums » Clients » miestone
Page options
e03a69ad
Community Member

miestone

Hellom i am a new at upwork. i put a fixed price ($100) project on upwork but free lancer Mr. **Edited for Community Guidelines** from Pakistan did not work according to set priorities even i upload an example paper but after two day i cancel the contract because he was not capable to perform such task. before the project, he promised me many things and assured me that he will do the same thing as example but he did not do that and after all upwork award him $100 from milestone. i am surprised. i recieved agarbage file in $100. what can i do? please help me. thanx in advance.

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ali,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you had with your first freelancer. I just checked your dispute and I can see that our team has tried to reach you several times.
Please keep in mind that once the client closes a contract and requests a refund from Escrow, the freelancer has a chance to dispute it and it's very important for both parties to communication with the dispute team in the timely manner in order to resolve it. Please, see this help article about fixed-price contracts. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths