cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: multiple projects simultaneously

Community Leader
Michelle S Member Since: Jun 23, 2017
11 of 13

This is interesting and timely as I just asked a client to do this...open two contracts. It's because I need them to escrow money for me to pay for something and they want me to work hourly.  I don't know of another way to handle this situation. Usually I wrap the entire amount I'm working + other fees into a milestone, but this is an ongoing project that will work better hourly.  I wish there was a contract type that merged these types of payments.

Maybe I'll have to rethink.

Highlighted
Mohamed S Member Since: Sep 3, 2017
12 of 13

Hello Michelle

Your client can send this as a bounce , it'll be procceed immediatly even if the contract is open 

Community Leader
Michelle S Member Since: Jun 23, 2017
13 of 13
Hi - Yes. I have used the bonus previously for this. I think there is also an expense function, but bonus must be easier to find because my clients always seem to use that. For this particular project, it’s just a lot more money than usual and I thought using the escrow feature might be better. I guess that way the bonus does get paid immediately, so I don’t have to depend on the client to approve. Again, this is just so much more money than I’m used to having to front that I’m having trouble figuring out the best way to handle it.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS