🐈
» Forums » Clients » my freelancer's account has suspended
Page options
529aaee1
Community Member

my freelancer's account has suspended

my freelancer's account has been suspended and he doesn't know the reason. He was invited by me to join upwork and he was doing my work.How upwork can do this ?
6 REPLIES 6
529aaee1
Community Member

He is unable to contact customer support as all the options are disabled . How upwork can do this?

Every one has a right that he can know the valid reason begind suspension of account.

May be my account got suspended after posting this on community.

Upwork you are not doing well
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Monika,

Unfortunately, we won't be able to discuss another user's account status here in the public Community or with other users. Please, refer the freelancer to the notification they received from Upwork team about their account suspension for more information.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

he is unable contact customer support so how he can resolve this issue. All the options are dissabled so I am requesting you to look at the issue and do whatever you can do.I am looking straight forward to work with him on upwork so resolve this issue ASAP

please have a look :

petra_r
Community Member

Upwork doesn't have to accept or keep freelancers.

Simply use another freelancer or work with the freelancer elsewhere (as you apparently brought the freelancer here...)

529aaee1
Community Member

thank you for this wonderful solution. If this is the way upwork deals with its clients then believe me this will not going to work for long time.
petra_r
Community Member

@Monika C wrote:
thank you for this wonderful solution.

You're very welcome.

Unfortunately, with the platform so overcrowded and so many freelancers wanting to join, some concoct all sorts of "inventive" ways to try to get on the platform, or get back on the platform after being suspended or removed, such as using fake client accounts to hire themselves or "friends" posing as clients to hire them.

Luckily for the honest freelancers and honest, real clients, Upwork does not take to kindly to that sort of deception and gets rid of such elements.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths