🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: my message screen flashes
Page options
7ff5f6c8
Community Member

my message screen flashes

Hi, I have a problem with my messages. When I click on Messages, my message screen flashes. It stops when I write something in the conversation but I cannot see my message neither the message of others. I need to communicate with this for my job so can someone help me please?

16 REPLIES 16
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sylvie,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or log in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know what type of browsers did you used, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I've tried but it doesn't work. I used safari.
thank you

Hi Sylvie,

Could you also try using Chrome or Firefox and let me know if you`re still having the same issue? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

with firefox it doesn't work. I take a picture of the screen you can see what it says.![Capture d'écran 2019-04-11 14.58.13.png](cid:8a59bde59e0e21c772f61dae0ee1a9b1039bf04b "Capture d'écran 2019-04-11 14.58.13.png")

Thank you for the confirmation Sylvie,

Our team will investigate this further and reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran, I'm using Chrome and have the same issue.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Perry, 

Before I proceed, I wanted to check if you have tried basic troubleshooting steps such as clearing your cookies, or using a different browser to see if the issue persists? 

~ Avery
Upwork
cmclead
Community Member

I have used a different browser and also clearing cashes and cookies and am still having this issue. I use Chrome and Safari. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Caitlyn,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with Messages. Could you, please, refer to this help article for troubleshooting tips and let us know if you still experience issues after applying them.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi!  I have the same problem with my messages also.  It will not stop flashing.  I opened Upwork in both Safari and Chrome, cleared my cache and it still flashes.  Please help.  Thanks.  

Hi Ines,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have the same issue using Safari on OSx

Hi Brenton,

I'm sorry for the trouble. Are you also having this issue using Google Chrome? Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

why my upwork account is blinking all time please give me any solution

why my upwork account is blinking all time please give me any solution.

Hi Shahid,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths