🐈
» Forums » Clients » need this feature: leaving audio messages
Page options
6419b7d0
Community Member

need this feature: leaving audio messages

Having used other platforms, I give props to Upwork for creating a communication platform between clients and freelancers that is truly useful and rich. 

That being said, one thing that would make it "next level" is the ability to leave audio messages. It's super awkward and time-consuming to have to record messages outside the platform and attach them. Plus, the one time I tried, it errored out.

Audio messages are useful for the same reason that text messaging and loom video recording are useful. You can have rich and fast communication without requiring you both to be online and present at the same time.

I know Upwork does not want us using off-platform communication channels. The best way to ensure this is to make Upwork the best at communicating. Add this feature, please!

2 REPLIES 2
mdshahjalal820
Community Member

Good Idea 
it will save our time 

a99720de
Community Member

the other day I wanted to explain myself better and I really thought about this, a sector where being able to send audio messages would be great, there are times when having a chat through meet or zoom is too much and writing is too little, the audio tool would be ideal!😃😃😃😃

Latest Articles
Learning Paths