🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: not user friendly for clients
Page options
carloslobo28
Community Member

not user friendly for clients

Hello dear community, hope you're doing well. I don't usually come here but sometimes I feel it's necessary; as a client in my first hiring someone, after hiring I noticed the job with the applicants disappeared completely. I can't see nothing, so what if someday later I need to hire another freelancer from there right away? I think after hiring it'd be left there in the jobs list intact. 

I was thinking maybe Upwork can hire me to help them mo make the platform more user friendly.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Carlos, 

Are you referring to seeing old proposals for your old job posts? You can click on the Jobs tab > My Jobs > Job post title > and click on the Archived proposals to see the freelancers who have sent you proposals from your old job posts. 

Let me know if you're referring to something else so that I can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Carlos, 

Are you referring to seeing old proposals for your old job posts? You can click on the Jobs tab > My Jobs > Job post title > and click on the Archived proposals to see the freelancers who have sent you proposals from your old job posts. 

Let me know if you're referring to something else so that I can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths