cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oDesk Client account GONE?????

c328f5d2
Anthony R Member Since: Sep 16, 2014
1 of 3
I logged in tonight to search for a few freelancers and was not able to. I thought I had the wrong password and tried the lost password function only to find out that none of my emails worked. I have my log in information saved and I looked at an old email from oDesk to confirm I was trying to log in with the correct information. NOTHING worked! the account is completely gone? I clicked sign up for new account and used the old email address to see if it would kick back and tell me it is already in use but it accepted it and allowed me to verify it. I am not happy about this. The last email I got was a notice my job posting was going to expire thats it. Has anyone else had this happen to them? If so did you get an answer as to why? Where you able to have your account reactivated?
natram
Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
2 of 3
[quote]Where you able to have your account reactivated?[/quote] Yes, through oDesk support. It was a temporary technical issue in my case but they fixed it immediately and I could log in as usual again. My advice to you is to contact support.
g_nembhard
Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
3 of 3
Too many bugs. It's a little too frequent now.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS