🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: only allow to seend 5 inivite
Page options
9e66fa2a
Community Member

only allow to seend 5 inivite

Hi,

After created a job, Why Am I only allow to send out 5 or 10 inivite only?

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jack,

Thanks for reaching out to us. If you have the Client Basic plan, you can invite up to three freelancers to submit a proposal for your job. To be able to send unlimited* invites for a job post, you can upgrade it to a Featured Job for a one-time fee of $29.99. *Note: For security purposes, a maximum of 70 invites can be sent per job post, per day. Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Aleksandar D wrote:

Hi Jack,

Thanks for reaching out to us. If you have the Client Basic plan, you can invite up to three freelancers to submit a proposal for your job. To be able to send unlimited* invites for a job post, you can upgrade it to a Featured Job for a one-time fee of $29.99. *Note: For security purposes, a maximum of 70 invites can be sent per job post, per day. Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

It's not "unlimited" then, is it?

Interesting...

Upwork apparently defines "unlimited" as "70" (per day).

...And Jennifer appears to disagree.

Maybe Upwork's plan description would be more accurate if it used the phrase "a lot" instead of "unlimited."

As a freelancer, I prefer to receive an invitation from someone who has taken the time to read my profile and see whether I seem to have the qualities required for the job.

I don't like receiving invitations for jobs that have nothing to do with my qualifications, or jobs that are obvious scams.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths