🐈
» Forums » Clients » payment issue when paying freelancers
Page options
02debaa1
Community Member

payment issue when paying freelancers

hello upwork,

I have a client account now how can i pay to freelancers if i don't have credit card. I only have a paypal account which is connected with bank even i have Rupey and Master Debit card but no credit card. please solve this i am facing problem with it. I am from india

looking forward

thanks...

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Vipin,

In order to use Paypal as a billing method on Upwork, your Paypal account must have a linked credit or debit card for recurring payments (for example, for membership fees). For cases like this, a funding source is required to add Paypal as a billing method. You can also check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods

~ Nikola
Upwork
02debaa1
Community Member

Thankyou but when i click on paypal under billing method then a popup window open and here at the top it says to link paypal with credit card. it is not continuing the process even i already linked my debit card and bank with paypal. i am attacthing image you can see.

kinldy help me to solve this issue

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Vipin,

I'm sorry for the delay in receiving a response. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths