🐈
» Forums » Clients » poor upwork customer service
Page options
websvcs
Community Member

poor upwork customer service

We rarely see the need to contact Upwork support.  (Keep in mind they keep <20% from your payment to freelancers for the platform.)

The agent **edited for Community Guidelines** who took the call did not speak English well.  She said her

**edited for Community Guidelines** supervisor was unresponsive for 20+ minutes.

2 REPLIES 2
razivbazaz
Community Member

I really see no problem with Upwork customer support team in past 2 years so far. The most appropriate communication that I feel is either emailing them or have a chat(only if your TOP Rated freelancer). And on few occasion, the support over phone call was super but yes the resolution of an issue over phone is hardly achieved. Its always good to open a support ticket, so that an appropriate person can review and answer.

So may be try luck with different method and you will see the difference.Smiley Very Happy

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're sorry you feel this way, John. We'll share your feedback to our Customer Support team. 

I checked and it looks like the team is investigating your ticket further and will update you the soonest if they have more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths