🐈
» Forums » Clients » posting jobs
Page options
71ba0ea5
Community Member

posting jobs

is it possible to post a job to one freelancer only, or do I have to post to everyone?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "is it possible to post a job to one freelancer only, or do I have to post to everyone?"

Yes!

It is easy to do this.

I am a client.

I want to post a job.

But this job is only meant for Frank.

So I create the job post, and when I am asked if it is public or private, I choose PRIVATE.

Now: NOBODY CAN SEE THE JOB POSTING.

Unless I send a PRIVATE INVITE.

So I post it as a PRIVATE job.

And then I navigate to Frank's profile page, and I click on the INVITE button, and I invite him to talk to me abou the job.

Or if I'm already in contact with Frank, I siimply click the HIRE button. He is expecting the hire offer from me. He quickly clicks the "Accept" button.

I can CHANGE a job from PRIVATE to PUBLIC at any time. Or vice versa. Very easy.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "is it possible to post a job to one freelancer only, or do I have to post to everyone?"

Yes!

It is easy to do this.

I am a client.

I want to post a job.

But this job is only meant for Frank.

So I create the job post, and when I am asked if it is public or private, I choose PRIVATE.

Now: NOBODY CAN SEE THE JOB POSTING.

Unless I send a PRIVATE INVITE.

So I post it as a PRIVATE job.

And then I navigate to Frank's profile page, and I click on the INVITE button, and I invite him to talk to me abou the job.

Or if I'm already in contact with Frank, I siimply click the HIRE button. He is expecting the hire offer from me. He quickly clicks the "Accept" button.

I can CHANGE a job from PRIVATE to PUBLIC at any time. Or vice versa. Very easy.

71ba0ea5
Community Member

Thanks Preston. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths