🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: "An error occurred while processing your ...
Page options
fedd3c85
Community Member

"An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again."

I'm trying to hire my first freelancer and get this error message:

"An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again."

I tried another browser, incognito mode, etc. Still the same error. Please help! Thanks.

user: **Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cameron,

Please go to your account settings and chose top tab on left, ''My Info''. Kindly, try adding address details and phone number in order to fix this error. If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cameron,

Please go to your account settings and chose top tab on left, ''My Info''. Kindly, try adding address details and phone number in order to fix this error. If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Community Member

WHEN i TRY TO UPDATE THE COMPANY ADDRESS AND VAT THIS IS WHAT I GET

Company contact can't be updated. Please, try again later.

Hi Jorge,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I already tried clearing cache, also changed browser from Safari to Google Chrome. I want to hire the freelancer ASAP. I cannot update my address neither . Company contact can’t be update please try again later...
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jorge,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you further with your request,  thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
7b8547ca
Community Member

Hello Bojan, I have the same problem.

I cleared the cash and I tried to change my info, but I still keep getting same error message.

Hi Stevan,

Please go to Settings > My Info > Company Details and add your address. Once you have listed your address on your profile try to hire your freelancer again. If you`re still receiving the same error after this let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

thank you for quick reply. I tried to add the address to my Company Contact, but I received this message: - Company contact can't be updated. Please, try again later.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stevan,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your concern.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
7b8547ca
Community Member

Thank you Bojan,
I appreciate that. I hope this will be resolved soon.

4cf3e516
Community Member

Hello , 

attempted to clear cache and do all things still getting same error. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jorge, 

Could you please set up a security question first on this page, and fill in your address, and phone information on this page before trying to hire? Once everything is set up, please try hiring your freelancer again. If the issue persists, please come back here so that our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
bigmpaka
Community Member

Plz me too i need help im getting the same error

Hi Micheal,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hi goran, 

About the FB issue i am facing this issue and cannot get it done, i am looking for freelance to do it for my company if interested let me know

Hi Samir,

Could you please send us more information about the issue you are experiencing so that we can assist you?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

hello dear,

''An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again''

this message blocked me to create my account, please help....!!!!!!!

Hi Mohammed Khalil,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths