🐈
» Forums » Clients » "Pausing" a job posting (closing it to new ap...
Page options
103969e4
Community Member

"Pausing" a job posting (closing it to new applications only)

Hello,

I posted a job and received quickly many applications. After the first weekend, I had theoretically "more than enough" applicants and started declining, shortlisting, communicating. Now, it would be important for me to "pause the job" in the sense that noone else should apply. So that I can focus on the upcoming interviews and make my final choice + hire accordingly.

Any hint and/or recommendation welcome. I might miss something obvious there - can you please help me?

Thanks !
Cosme

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Cosme,

Thank you for your message. You can make your job private if you no longer wish to accept new proposals on your job. To set your job to private, please click the options (3 dots) button next to your active job post and select 'Make Private' from the drop-down menu.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Cosme,

Thank you for your message. You can make your job private if you no longer wish to accept new proposals on your job. To set your job to private, please click the options (3 dots) button next to your active job post and select 'Make Private' from the drop-down menu.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Exactly what I was looking for / thank you very much for the prompt reply too Pradeep !

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths