🐈
» Forums » Clients » "The client has reached the limit for active ...
Page options
bradymarshall
Community Member

"The client has reached the limit for active team members."

This morning, I was invited to apply for a one-time project as a voice talent on Upwork.  So I applied for the job, and the client who posted it sent me the offer for it.  When I tried to accept the offer tonight, I could not accept it; I saw the popup notification "The client has reached the limit for active team members."  Is this possible for me to fix to be able to accept this offer?

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Brady,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
16e1ba19
Community Member

I was sent an offer this morning for a quick one-time job.  I tried accepting the offer this afternoon but keep receiving a message "The client has reached the limit for active team members." Is there any way to get around this issue? Do I just need to wait until there are less people completing this task at the same time? Or does this mean that I will no longer be able to complete this task?

Thanks,

Carl

Hi Carl,

I have escalated your concern and the team handling your case already created a support ticket. I highly suggest you communicate with our team through that ticket for updates and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths