cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: "This freelancer is not available for job invitations"

Michelle F Member Since: Jul 8, 2018
1 of 14

I'm trying to hire a freelancer for one of my jobs, but their profile says, "This freelancer is not available for job invitations."  I was instructed to contact support to get the profile approved for hiring.  Please advise.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
2 of 14

Hi MIchelle,

One of our team member will reach out to you via ticket. Please respond directly to that ticket and post any questions you have. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Christian Kyle V Member Since: Jan 31, 2019
3 of 14

I have the same problem.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 14

Hi Christian Kyle,

I checked your account and it looks like it is still under review. The profile review process may take at least 24 hours to complete. Once it's completed, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you of the status of your profile approval. Once approved, you can start submitting proposals. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Justine T Member Since: Feb 10, 2019
5 of 14

Good day! I am new to upwork and my profile got rejected but the employer of my cousin wants to hire me but he can't invite me for a job. Can you please help me?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 14

Hi Justine, 

I checked your profile and can see that it was recently accepted. The client should be able to hire you through your Upwork profile.

-Avery
Untitled
Gian C Member Since: Mar 12, 2019
7 of 14

Hi, It seems that I cant send a proposal in behalf of my agency freelancer **Edited for community guidelines**. My agency client also can't invite her. please check. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 14

Hi Gian,

Looks like their account wasn't accepted into our marketplace. Unfortunately, their profile needs to be approved first before they can join your agency as an active member. Thank you. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Gian C Member Since: Mar 12, 2019
9 of 14
I had members who doesnt have approved accounts but I can still send
proposals for them as an agency member
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
10 of 14

Hi Gian,

You can invite a freelancer to work exclusively for your agency. Please refer to this help article for more information on exclusive and non-exclusive statuses of agency freelancers.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS