Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Upgrade to Featured" after 2 invites - cant invite more

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
51 of 54

Kim F wrote:

Not sure which bit you mean, but that probably doesn't matter as none of it is a joke. It's long been possible to click 'hire now' on a profile. And it won't take long for people to catch on. 

Oddly, if you read the help pages on how to hire, it isn't mentioned there. So I guess it was easy to forget. Whatever, I'm certainly being far more vigilant in using the 'unavailable' thingy when I get busy.

Oh ... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound flippant.

I don't know what happens when someone clicks "Hire Me" - I've always assumed it's the same as getting an invite and the freelancer has a chance to "interview" and either accept or not. But from what you posted, that's not the case.

I've never had a job awarded to me via the "hire me" button (not that I can remember). So what if it wasn't a job someone wanted to accept? Then what happens? Not expecting you to answer that ... just wondering out loud.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
52 of 54

Hi Kim, 

Could you please share the Contract ID for this contract so that I can look into this further? 

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
Kim F Member Since: Aug 26, 2015
53 of 54

I'd rather not. I don't understand what you want to look into. I was offered a contract. I accepted. I'm working on it. There are no issues to resolve.

Michael S Member Since: Apr 10, 2019
54 of 54

I used all 5 of my free invites and 2 freelancers did not respond. Can I replace them somehow so I can send 2 more free invites?

Thanks...

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS