cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

really tired of contractors taking jobs they aren't qualified for

Highlighted
Laert B Member Since: Jan 29, 2013
41 of 66
Im really not understanding whats goin on here!!! Whats wrong with you guys??? Yes i do work as a sole contractor in odesk, and whats wrong if i manage the work the way i like??? That means that im a good manager, at the end is the client with their testimonials who decide how i deliver the work and they can give feedback for my work... Where is the wrong if i separate the work to the people i want??? Dont tell that you honest people here dont separate jobs to other guys for help! I know a lot who get jobs, they outsource and they dont even know nothing about the job, just outsource it... Anyway, i think not all of you has the angel wings, and STOP BLAMING THE WORK OF THE HONEST PEOPLE! *** *[Removed by Admin] GOOD LUCK
Highlighted
Cherry M Member Since: Dec 1, 2012
42 of 66
you are not honest about your profile. you are lying about your country of residence. you are violating the ToS. drop the act and the racism. if you don't understand it, read up on this site first.
Highlighted
43 of 66
As i have mentioned in another comment here, i live for couple of month in US and couple of months in my country as my family is separated! Dad and Mom in my country and my married sister and 2 brother are in US! If you need any documents let me know!!! Elance has something nice in their TOS: You have to change the country if you leave in US even for 1 Week and than put it back when you came back to your country. Tell you that people from the countries i specified are scam is from my experience, sure those countries has good and honest people, for with the persons i have worked times ago they didnt let me a good taste. This is my opinion, or my bad luck, this is not racism!!!
Highlighted
Donna D Member Since: Mar 20, 2013
44 of 66
be that as it may, what about your overview? did you really write that?
Highlighted
45 of 66
Is that against TOS?
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
46 of 66
[quote=Laert Beshiri]Is that against TOS?[/quote] Plagiarizing is against the law, actually. Letting other people work on your contracts is against the ToS, as are your racist outbursts.
Highlighted
Donna D Member Since: Mar 20, 2013
47 of 66
go and keep on commenting and exposing how dishonest, xenophobic and unethical you are. potential clients read the forums too. by copying your overview, you are telling them that you are dishonest, or too lazy to write your own, or not skilled enough to write a proper overview or all of the above. and you honestly can't see what you're doing wrong? unvelievable.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
48 of 66
[quote=Laert Beshiri]Elance has something nice in their TOS: You have to change the country if you leave in US even for 1 Week and than put it back when you came back to your country.[/quote] Is that why your profile on that site has your location as Albania, as do all of your other online profiles?
Highlighted
49 of 66
Yes Because i was in Albania when i opened the profile! Elance took it automatically!!!
Highlighted
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
50 of 66
[quote=Laert Beshiri]Yes Because i was in Albania when i opened the profile! Elance took it automatically!!![/quote] [quote=Laert Beshiri]Elance has something nice in their TOS: You have to change the country if you leave in US even for 1 Week and than put it back when you came back to your country.[/quote] Does that mean you are violating that site's ToS as well?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS