Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

really tired of contractors taking jobs they aren't qualified for

Highlighted
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
51 of 66
[quote=Laert Beshiri]Where is the wrong if i separate the work to the people i want??? Dont tell that you honest people here dont separate jobs to other guys for help![/quote] No, I don't apply to a job, pretend I'll do it, but then outsource it. If that's your model, go open an agency. [quote=Laert Beshiri]Anyway, i think not all of you has the angel wings, and STOP BLAMING THE WORK OF THE HONEST PEOPLE! AND YES, [your racist remark here] ARE 90% SCAM as [your second racist remark here] ONES![/quote] You are not honest, that's the whole point. Typing in all caps and your xenophobic attitude is not gonna convince anyone but yourself.
Highlighted
Laert B Member Since: Jan 29, 2013
52 of 66
Yes if i want to finish the site faster i can outsource Content Copy Pasting! Sometimes to members of my family! And to all my clients i offer free support for 2 Weeks to teach them the backend administration for the site! And i have a person who does the job about training! Is that wrong? Why should i open an angecy? If my brother can teach to the clients the administration panel through skype. I dont find it wrong and i dont need an agency for that "A Family Agency" because you guys are telling me that this is UNFAIR?... thats ridiculous
Highlighted
Community Guru
53 of 66
It's not unfair, it is against the ToS.
Highlighted
Community Guru
54 of 66
How did you change your name from Laert Beshiri to John Clark???
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
55 of 66
[quote=Laert Beshiri] Dont tell that you honest people here dont separate jobs to other guys for help! [/quote] Absolutely not. I have another business, and I hire people for that. All my oDesk contracts are done by me, myself, 100% me, and only by me.
Highlighted
56 of 66
Your profession is different from mine! Creative Translator and Writer - English & German and im a Web Designer and Developer! I dont think is fine to outsource Translation and Writing because u have your own style and thats the only way to protect your job. Work by Yourself! I can Outsource Content Copy Pasting from the Client because its just Copy Paste. Im not sayin anywhere in my profile that i write or translate articles. The main Job is done from me! Please see my testimonials, they all say that im a Record Time Delivery. and the websites i have done there are done from 3-5 Days! I dont have time to loose to find other contractors, explain them, compare designs and follow the whole job, and you know why??? Because i want to be called as a Record Time Delivery Contractor! Sorry if i offended anyone in the forum, but i have 9 Years working in my profession and i know what is good and what is wrong in my job. No one can judge me in what im doin. i take my own responsibilities. Thank You
Highlighted
Community Guru
57 of 66
[quote=Laert Beshiri] i know what is good and what is wrong in my job.[/quote] But you clearly do not know what is and is not allowed on this site. That still leaves your plagiarized overview as well.
Highlighted
58 of 66
Is that against TOS or should i change it !!!
Highlighted
Community Guru
59 of 66
[quote=Laert Beshiri]Is that against TOS or should i change it !!![/quote] What, stealing intellectual property? It is, AND against the law
Highlighted
60 of 66
Maybe I rushed to finish the profile fast! you are right at this point... But the overview of my account is the same work i do and im valuated for that... Right? Anyway this doesnt mean that everything in me is "Dishonest"!!! Thax Petra!
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS