cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

really tired of contractors taking jobs they aren't qualified for

Highlighted
Parminder S S Member Since: Feb 13, 2009
61 of 66
As the above member has just said that my country is 90% SCAM, can we all fellow country members ask oDesk to completely remove him from oDesk? Not only as a forum member, but also as a contractor? His wordings are just like of a terrorist..blaming whole of country. If my country is whole to blame, then why any other country or even one person of another country provide outsource work to us? Anyways, this is not the thing I want to discuss..I just need to know what are the options to remove a person from oDesk or Elance who says such a thing against one's country? Should we make it personal issue against this person? Or oDesk will take any action here?
Highlighted
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
62 of 66
Sorry. Freedom of speech means there's no law against being an ***hole. Just have faith that there are people more intelligent than he is.
Highlighted
Laert B Member Since: Jan 29, 2013
63 of 66
Hello Parminder Sehrawat Didnt want to offend you, but as i told and explained it before that was my bad experience times ago! I havent told that 90% of the country is a scam, i explained that 90% of the people i have worked was like that. I have explained also that are a lot of good people in *** who works very well and honest! Anyway i have seen a lot of clients in Odesk who post their jobs and in the end they write "No *** Please"... Am i wrong at this point? Thats not only my opinion, and im not telling you that u r a scam!!! Please read all the comments above and read what i wrote! Im Sorry Didnt meant to ofend you! *[Removed by Admin]
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Jennifer H Member Since: Apr 30, 2012
64 of 66
Why has this idiot not been removed from oDesk for violating ToS, yet...
Highlighted
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
65 of 66
I asked myself the same question about 30 mins ago.
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Jennifer H Member Since: Apr 30, 2012
66 of 66
[quote=Laert Beshiri] Is that against TOS or should i change it !!![/quote] SERIOUSLY??? What is wrong with people on this site.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS