🐈
» Forums » Clients » refund
Page options
a91bd138
Community Member

refund

hi so i had a contract and sadly the editor couldnt make it happen so i requested a refund and he approved it. does this mean i get my money back. if so how long does it take to pop up in my bank

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael,

I checked the refund status for you, and can confirm that your refund was successful on our end. You can check this in your Transactions. After the refund is initiated, it typically takes 2 to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
090d762b
Community Member

Hi, i'm waiting for a refund since June 24,2020 today is July 4,2020 my credit card has not been credited yet. Is this normal to wait this long? i need to the funds to for contract complete the same contract, i'm not understanding why it taking so long, i have a deadline to meet. My card was charge in two second and we are in the fourteen days of waiting for this refund?

Hi Judith,

I can see that the funds are on your Upwork account and you can use them for another contract or withdraw them to your bank account.
If you would like to withdraw them, let me know and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths