🐈
» Forums » Clients » removing freelancer from bidding/communicati...
Page options
94318fa0
Community Member

removing freelancer from bidding/communicating on proposal..

can one prevent a specific freelancer from bidding on my job proposal or remove one that i have had initial contacts with but no longer want to deal with ? Let me be clear, I have NOT hired these guys i am referring about so i am hoping there is  a way to delete them from my proposals so we have no more communication with each other for current or future job proposals i may have...there are a couple of freelancers i just want nothing to do with and ideally i can "opt them out " as it were..

rgds

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi S K,

There is an option to hide the room. Please go to messages and click the option shown below. You can stop more freelancers from submitting proposals for your job by changing the visibility or by closing it entirely. If you don't plan to hire any (or any more) freelancers for your job, please close it. You can always come back and repost it later. Please check out this help article. Let us know if you have other questions or need assistance with, we're here to help.

image.png

~ Joanne
Upwork

Just ignore their proposals.  There is no way to prevent them from bidding.  They have no way of knowing that YOU posted the job.

Hi the thing is he already did reply...subsequently o want nothing to do
with him. Anyway I can ",drop" home from my list of possible candidates?
Latest Articles
Learning Paths