🐈
» Forums » Clients » reopening a cancelled contract
Page options
spangle007
Community Member

reopening a cancelled contract

I have recently cancelled a contract that I would like to reopen. How do I go about this?

6 REPLIES 6
2591126f
Community Member

As far as I know, You cannot reopen a closed contract. You will need to post a new job again (Either Public or Private -as suits you) and then hire your desired freelancer. 

You will get a option to reuse older job post while posting new job, so that should save some time.

OK. Thank you.
JoanneP

Hi Meredith,

Please check out the steps on how you can reuse a previous job post on this help article. Please let us know if you need further assistance, we're here to help. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
072df69e
Community Member

I sent a detailed Hire offer to an upwork technical writer. He did not like that and turned it down. Now I want to send the same offer to another person. is there a way to reuse the older offer? or I have to do it all over again?

Hi Faisal,

Yes! You can repost any of your jobs, whether open, filled, or closed, at any time. The Post a Job form has a handy shortcut if you want to reuse similar qualifications or information from any previous job post. Here are the steps to proceed:

1. Go to Jobs  Post a Job
  2. Choose "Reuse previous job" and choose the job to repost
  3. The form will pre-populate all the fields with the previous job's information
  4. Update as needed, then select Post Job

Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
f56ba6e4
Community Member

Tell the freelancer you want to hire to propose a new contract

Latest Articles
Learning Paths