🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: requested tshirt never heard back
Page options
5465a81e
Community Member

requested tshirt never heard back

hi there,

some months ago i posted a thread about getting an upwork tshirt. i have referenced a few businesses to upwork and I really want a shirt . i was told it was passed along but I havent heard or received anything to date. idont mind paying the shipping, i just want the shirt...

thank you

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

James r wrote:

some months ago i posted a thread about getting an upwork tshirt.

And you were told, at the time, that you're not getting one. Give it a rest.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi James, 

I'm sorry to learn about your disappointment. Please know that Upwork shirts, and other swag items are given out during official Upwork events, or through your active participation here in the Community. Just the same, I'll go ahead and share this with the team for their consideration.

~ Avery
Upwork
alphazomgy
Community Member

Why don't you just get your own made? It would costs you between $25 and $50 here in the USA. I don't think Upwork is going to sue you if you design your own version of an Upwork t-shirt. 

You could even commission original artwork, and have it made into a T-shirt.

You can submit digital artwork and get it made into T-shirts using services such as this one: https://undergroundshirts.com

I commissioned this piece from an Upwork freelancer, and then used that site to have it made it into a T-shirt for Tempe Service Corps:

Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 11.38.50 AM.png

Latest Articles
Learning Paths