🐈
» Forums » Clients » system issues and bugs
Page options
1cee7753
Community Member

system issues and bugs

im receving multiple error messages such as: 

1. candidate already invited. the status shows the candidate has not been invited. When i "retry" sending the invite, the message now states the invitation was not successfuly sent. Retry? I have retried multiple times w/o success.

2. Some of the invitations i sent yesterday were not sent.    

3 REPLIES 3
1cee7753
Community Member

2ND. REQUEST:

Now I'm being blocked due to the # of "retries" I have attempted to send to the candidates that did not receive the invitation yesterday.  

SEE MY EARLIER COMMUNICATION ON THE SYSTEM BUGS PREVENTING ME TO SEND THE INVITATIONS. I'M AT A STANDSTAND 

PLEASE NOTE: the issues persist. under the activity of this job, it shows the last time I was active on this posting was 16 hours ago. I HAVE BEEN ACTIVE ON THE POSTING ALL MORNING! It also shows 18 invitations have been sent- 18 invitations were attempted to be sent; however, some were not sent due to the sytem bugs i have already advised UPWORK about. PLEASE READ AND CORRECT THESE ISSUES.    

i reviewed the posting, however, i dont know what was removed nor do i know what message youre referring to. HELP!   

PLEASE unbloc..more

now I'm being blocked due to the # of "retries" I have attempted to send to the candidates that did not receive the invitation yesterday.

PLEASE unblock my account 

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Michael,

I'm sorry to hear that. I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Latest Articles
Learning Paths