🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: there is no chance to post a job, like in...
Page options
906e17e7
Community Member

there is no chance to post a job, like in the old days when upwork started

is there any chance to post a job or do i have to look for another source ?

6 REPLIES 6
NikolaS

Hi Roland,

Are you experiencing any issues while trying to post a job? If so could you please share more information about the issue you are experiencing so that we can better assist you?

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
906e17e7
Community Member

Hi Nicola, 

thank you for your fast response, I'm a long time user within upwork. The Post a Job button is gone it seems.

So, all the other things are there, but how in the world would someone post a Job.

thank you, greetings from Munich

Roland

Hi Roland,

You can view the post a job button once you log in to your Upwork account. You should find this option as shown here. If you are not seeing this option, please try clearing your cache and cookies, or use a different browser. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
906e17e7
Community Member

thats the problem, you do have a different screen - view.If you look at my screen : logged in - no Job button greetings , Roland
906e17e7
Community Member

Sorry to bother you , my upwork is different , see: No Job - botton like in the old days.

Hi Roland,

Please keep in mind that you can't post a job from the Community page, you will need to go back to your home page on upwork.com. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and email as well and will assist you further with your job post. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths