🐈
» Forums » Clients » total fees paid 2017
Page options
9f2d5b34
Community Member

total fees paid 2017

I have found total paid to my freelancers, but where do I have a total of fees paid in 2017?

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Debbie,

You can view your transaction history by clicking Transactions under Reports. Once there, just set the calendar to the correct start and end dates. It will generate all transactions you have and when you scroll down, you will see the total debit and credit on your account. Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance on this.

image.png 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I think the OP is asking how to see the processing fees they paid during that period. Looking at my own transaction history, I notice now there's no way to filter for "Processing fee" as a transaction type. This is a pretty big oversight, and should be resolved.

Personally I export all my transactions each week and have my own reports/tables to see this kind of information because the Upwork reporting is very sub-par.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry that this feature is not available, Debbie, and Jennifer. I'll go ahead and share this with the team and note that this would help clients in their financial. 

I know it's not much of a workaround, but in the meantime, you can go to your Reports > Transactions Page > and choose Debits to generate a report of all the debits on your account.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths